Janice L Decker - Author provides high-quality fiction: novels, short stories, poetry. If you're a user of Kindle, IPad or Nook, our e-books are listed on Amazon.com in the Kindle Store and on BarnesandNoble.com's Nook e-book store (search "Decker, Janice" in Books on both sites.) Order paperback editions from Amazon.com or from Lulu.com.
Janice also provides services to writers:
* Coaching - From first draft to pre-submission stages, Janice assists authors in preparing top-quality manuscripts. Individual or group coaching sessions are available in person, or via telephone.
* Conference Speaker - Attendees at writers' conferences line up for Janice's conference presentations on critiquing, structuring fiction pieces, and other hot topics.
* Classes - Janice offers classes in critiquing, structuring your fiction at the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, and in utilizing narrative in business and personal life. Classes are offered nationally via video-conferencing and telephone.
* Editing - Janice provides copy editing and developmental editing services to fiction writers, poets, and preparers of articles and books.
* Writing Services - Structural editing, counsel on use of writing techniques, advice on presentation for publication, contract writing assignments. Janice brings skills as a published, award-winning author of fiction and non-fiction works and her talent level as a former NEA Fiction Fellow.